Welcome to the STEAM CRUISE registration!
THE FIRST ANNUAL STEAMPUNK CRUISE!EXP
EXPERIENCE THE ADVENTURE!
Imagine boarding Royal Caribbean's fair vessel, The Navigator of the Seas as she sets sail for the magnificent Western Caribbean for our First Annual Steampunk Cruise and DUCHESS OF NOLA HIGH SEAS BALL, to include appearances, workshops and performances from the most reknowned Steampunk Writers, Speakers Artists and Musicians in the Steampunk World today!
March 16, 2013
Your Attendance is Requested!
Ship departs from New Orleans and sails to Grand Cayman, Jamaica and Cozumel.
7 Days of Steampunk Music, Metal and Lace on the high seas....
SPEAKERS|/ MUSICIANS/ ARTISTS/ EVENTS
- The Steampunk Duchess Of Nola High Seas Ball
- The Victorian Military High Seas Ball
- The Magnificent Captain's Formal Night on the Navigator of the Seas
- Performances by Hellblinki Sextet in the exquisite Shipboard Ixtapa Lounge
- Performances by Unwoman under the stars
- Appearances by the renowned Author GD Falksen
- Seminars with the talented Author Jay Lake
- Steampunk Film Festival sharing some of the best Steampunk Movies and shorts
- Character Improv Workshop with Producer and Acting Coach Shauna Hoffman.
- Sunset Sail Aways of Romantic Splendor
- Dinners in the magnificent three tiered Formal Dining Room
- Late Night Rendezvous on the top deck all glass wrap around Viking Crown Lounge
- Tea Get Togethers as you step back in time in the Dungeon Dance Club
- Vintage Bathing Suit Contest Deckside as we sail out to sea...
- Pipe and Brandy after dinner in the Connoisseurs Club
- Formal Portraits in your Costumed Best with amazing backdrops and green screen.
- Cocktail Party with Prizes for the weeks best! Prizes, Swag and so much more!
- Optional Add On High Tea excursions in Jamaica to the Good Hope Great House Estate- Extra $
- Optional Add On High Tea in Grand Cayman at the Ritz Carlton- Extra $
PLEASE NOTE THAT PERFORMERS OR EXACT EVENTS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE BUT WILL BE SUBSTITUTED WITH COMPARABLE TALENT OR EVENTS.
Terms & Conditions
POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
Cruise Planners is a full service travel business, however, Cruise Planners is merely a selling agent for the individual cruise lines, and we make no warranties express or implied. Cruise Planners is not responsible for last minute changes of price or itinerary by the cruise line, or any errors or omissions displayed on this or any page.
Please be advised that any special amenities or events associated with this cruise are for guests booked through Cruise Planners only.
$350 per person will be charged for a cabin with one or two passengers.
* Suites may require higher deposits.
Cancellation fees: There is a $100 per person penalty for any cancellations after deposit is made. After that the cruise line
may impose a per-person cancellation fee. Please refer to the
cruise line website or brochure for full details.
PLEASE NOTE! If for any reason we have not confirmed enough passengers by final payment date to make this an amazing cruise for everyone then the Steampunk Cruise will be canceled and your deposits fully refunded to you. Or you may still choose to sail this sailing with the event fee taken off your final payment.
A sample Cruise Line cancellation guideline is as follows:
75-30 days prior to sailing: $250
29-8 days prior to sailing: 50% of total charges
7 days or less of the sailing: 100% of total charges
We strongly urge that you purchase travel insurance. Information will be supplied to you when your Cruise Planners agent contacts you.